May 30, 2024

Up Close & Personal Manifesto

I cannot let go

I cannot let go this independence that I have worked on for many years. I deserve this kind of lifestyle, I will take care of this because it has already become a vocation. It comes with both a challenge and fulfillment and grace. 

I cannot let go of the foundation that I have built in my profession. I have entered into this sphere and all I need is to enrich and expand and strengthen my resolve. I cannot let go of my dream of becoming a sociologist. I cannot let go of expanding my dream as as a development work. 

I cannot let go of the many years I have invested in my work, in my time. I wont let it go to ‘waste’. 

I cannot let go of my own brand. It reflects my personal integrity. It reflects my honesty and credibility. I value diligence and professionalism. 

I cannot give up all these possibilities that present before me. This unceasing chance to become a person who can be better each day. 

I give up this desire to be looking for affirmation. Period. Only I can affirm with myself. 

I give up of this desire that I need to be recognized. I am only as good as my last work. 

I give up on the idea to control people and demand on the standards based on my perception. I will be instead empowering and inspiring and smart by way of deeds and negotiation. And most of the time, I will just genuinely do not care. 

I give up on this desire to fancying putting so much order in my life then feeling all the misplaced excitement and ended up devaluing my effort. Instead, I will do it with grace, with diligence and kindness. I will just simply let it flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment