Apr 30, 2024

Mayo Uno Muni Muni

Walang pasok. Magblog na nga lang muna 😁.  So heto ano na ba mga ganap natin lately. 

1. Masakit ang katawan. Thank you Universe at consistent ako sa pag commit to attend yoga class. It has been a month and after eight sesssions, I am still feeling it. Thank you din kase magaling ang aking teacher and she motivates me. The yoga class is small and I sometimes end up having one on one session with her. The good thing is she speaks English. The not so good thing is that the bodyaches like at this moment. Ewan ko ba, I feel my body is ageing. I can feel it. I can sense it. I need to listen to it and take time to recover. And the recovery may take while. 

But I commit to attending yoga for the rest of the year. I told my teacher na ang goal ko talaga why I attend yoga is to improve my mental clarity, my well-bieing. I feel alive when I do yoga. I feel high and my focus and clarity improve.  It is a long way for sure. But I just keep trying. My short term goal is to complete 30 hours of yoga this year. My long-term goal is to learn yoga and attend yoga classes abroad as early as next year. 

2. Maduming Bahay. Ang kalat kalat natin lately. Ang tamad nating maglinis, magtapon ng basura. Parang kailangan ko pa bang mag one-week leave para maglinis sa bahay na to? Eme. Sometimes I wish can I just hire a househelp na maging katuwang ko to clean my room. ' Sa ganyang kaliit, maghahanap ka pa ng cleaner', haha. The hard truth is I am just plain tamad and I am making all the excuses. Rinoromanticize ko ang pagaayos, haha. Well, let's see how this goes. My goal is to just do it. Usually what I do is small steps. I start in one corner then spread out. Honestly, I can 'deep clean' my room in three hours pero it takes a freakin' lifetime for me. Let's see today kase bakasyon naman.  

3. The Idea of Change. I have longed for stability but always change is on the looming and yes, it can be a way of life for some who live in a precarious situation like me. I do not know if I can still muster enough strength if I happen to be in a position again where everything is in transition or if I can just go along with it. It can get feel trapped while working here, while living here. But on the other hand, it can feel liberating and secure.  I can only manage and balance the expectations. At the least, be grateful. 'Kung ano ang ibinibigay na nakalaan saiyo, walang labis, walang kulang.' These reassuring words. Minsan I question my fate. Questioning why I still feel I want more. And honestly, it is not really a good attitude. I can still make changes. And it can still lead somewhere better, always for the better. Everyone deserves the happiness. Along with hard work and discipline- things that I feel I miss either doing or overdoing, or not just being smart on it. I promise to myself that I won't 'question' the wisdom of Universe. It's hard and I am trying.                                                                                                       

 



No comments:

Post a Comment