Apr 22, 2023

Sunday Morning Muni Munis

Sunday morning. No big plans other than maglinis at mag ayos ng gamit before taking a holiday and some work in between. 

I have not really been feeling good about myself after I went on a mission. I do not know, really. I feel lazy. I feel bored. Or plain tired. Ang dami ko lang excuses. I feel cranky. I feel the earth move under my feet, sabi nga ni Carole King. I struggle with my productivity. I do not want to force myself to do things productive. Ang hirap maging maarte sa totoo lang. haha. 

Kung tatanungin ako at this very moment kung ano gusto ko, gusto ko ng foot massage. So hayan, later today I can go to the foot massage shop. On a deeper note, I do hope my vacation will feed me for further motivation. 

Motivation. Maybe my recent work-related travels reinforced on me something. One, is baka sawa na ako sa ganitong trabaho. Two is it reminds me on my personal projects that are gathering dust. It just frustrates me. I have not really been in touch with myself for the longest time. This is ironic knowing I have all the time. 'And you think I have the time'.  Alam ko naman ang sagot. Prioritize. Self-discipline. Do not put pressure. Mga ganern. 

I think about my life projects. And yung mga tapos ko ng gawin, bakit wala na akong 'amor'? Dahil kase tapos na? Pero hindi dapat. You build on those. Lalo na kung maganda naman. A lifetime of commitment and vocation naman yun.

'Nasa mid-life crisis ka ba?' I know how it feels like to have crisis, sabi ko. Or maybe dinideny ko lang. More than the crisis, haha, it's the boredom. Penelope Cruz comes to mind in Vicky Christina Barcelona, 'Chronic Dissatisfaction'

Boredom. Bored and ChatGPT. Gosh. haha. Kinonsult ko ang ChatGPT. 'How to beat boredom?'.  Ito ang summary niya, Remember, it's okay to feel bored from time to time. Don't put pressure on yourself to constantly be productive or entertained. Instead, try to embrace the moment, connect with others, and find ways to enjoy the present moment. I must say generic at pang Miss Universe ang sagot but makes sense. haha

Malaki talaga ang implications nitong ChatGPT. It will be the death of writer kung hindi tayo magigiging agile and reflective on this technology. And I must say this needs to be a technology for the good. Exploring ChatGPT, lahat na puwedeng content generating, nakakaya niya. It can even make a project proposal. It can summarize paragraphs. It suggests content. At kaya niya makagawa ng tula. 

 And yes, to beat boredom, I intend to dig deep into how ChatGPT and checking facts from ChatGPT can build better societies. 

So yes, that's just the way it is. Wala naman akong magagawa but to take a step at a time, sabi nga ni manay Jordin Sparks. 

So pinasummarize ko si ChatGPT ng blog entry ko above, heto ang kanyang sinabi, 

The author reflects on their lack of motivation and productivity and their desire to overcome boredom without feeling pressure. They consider getting a foot massage and taking a vacation for inspiration, but also contemplate the implications of AI language models like ChatGPT and how it can be used for good in building better societies. They end with a message to take things one step at a time.

Kaloka. 

No comments:

Post a Comment