Feb 5, 2022

Muni Munis of the day


How has it been?! First post in 2022! 2022, I choose you! Char.

1. I just took a Korean placement exam, a requirement for the Korean language course I enrolled into. Out of 100, I got 10. Believe me, my score is 10 lol. Sabi ko, nagexam pa ako. Multiple choice worth 5 points each and hindi siya basic questions. Well, that is the point. It is a placement exam. Sunday is learning all about Korean. Gusto ko naman itaas ang survival and cultural appreciation levels ko. No reaction after learning my score. But then nagovergeneralize ako, I am so detached from the society here. Would it be different if I were in Japan, Indonesia, India, Thailand, or Spain...and Philippines! These are my 'country philes'. Continue pa rin ang language learning, and while still here, I may as well explore. 

2. While Still Here. Walang araw na hindi inisip ang mga katagang, 'while still here'. Yung notion na may taning ka. Para siyang everyday itch na hindi mo maintindihan. Bakit ba noong nag pa ulan si Lord ng patience, dala ko lang tabo. I must admit. Gusto ko na ng Bagong trabaho, Bagong adventures at Bagong lipunan na din! Char. Tapos na financial obligation ko. I will go wherever work will take me. And I must admit hindi ito madali. Dapat pinaghahandaan. Dapat pinagsusumikapan. Dapat dinadazarb. Ang daming risks ngayon. I cannot just take the plunge. 

3.  What do I look forward this year! 

  • Seeing my family and friends! It is about time. Covid is going away and please covid, do not come back.
  • Office change. Itawid ko lang yung biggest event namin by this September. Sabi ng boss ko sa amin sa meeting namin, 'I do not care how long you will be gone'. Point lang niya is do not take long vacation days before the September event. After that, 'I do not care how many days off you will be taking'. Sabi ko, Just Perfect. Tapos na ang mission ko sa opisinang ito. To be honest, na sad lang ako dahil yung ilalim ng desk ko pati yung drawer, nalinis ko na. Nagtapon na ako ng mga gamit. Dapat minimalist lang ang approach. By spring, may spring cleaning na rin ako sa mga personal digital files ko. Para mabilis na. Yung three-year project that I am supposed to be handling was not approved last year. Andoon na dapat however the negotiation had failed. So I think that is really a good enough sign for me.
  • My 22 things on 22. Got plans and will act on them with discipline, focus and joy!. Napansin ko lang sa mga plano ko. More on personality development. Like walang katapusang fitness, focus, organization, social media detox to name a few.  
4. I will be a year older. Forty One. Believe me when you are at my age....you are at my age! Definitely, may physiological factors. Ang sakit ng kasu kasuan ko lately! Ang mata lumalabo na naman. My mental factors din. Heto na naman ako sa dami kong gustong gawin. Kase bungad ng taon din. Ugali ko na to kaya hindi na surprising. Kaya medyo excited, anxious ang mga feelings. 

I saw the final episode of Just Like That / Sex and The City. A bit emotional since I grew up with that series. Naalala ko pa pinapakuwento ko pa sa bff ko kung anong nangyari na sa HBO kase wala kaming cable (high school days). haha. More than the sex thing, it's the everyday life issues that revolve around the characters that still attract me. My friends think my personality is more on Miranda. Pero hybrid of Carrie and Miranda talaga ako :).  And yes, the characters have already grown. Sabi ko when I grow up, my lifestyle will be like those SATC girls. And then when I see them again now, andoon pa rin yung moment na when I become their age, my lifestyle will be like those SATC girls. 

5.  It has been a lazy Sunday. Konting kembot na lang Spring na and I look forward to the blossoming again. Dala niyan ay ang pagtupad ng mga pangako natin. Maybe it's the birthday blues. I have been emotional lately. Maybe it is my eyes kase parang lumalabo at drier na naman ang feeling. Maybe it's Sunday, so lazy. Makapagsiesta nga. As usual, mag moment na naman ako later sa random coffee shop around later. Well, cases here have been all time high. Pero give up na ang government kase 90% fully vaccinated naman na lahat. They focus more on elders and vulnerable on the care and treatment. Ingat na lang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment