Jun 9, 2019

What my tarot reader told me

It took me at least a month to set up a schedule with Mr. Tarot Reader. I did not want to pressure him. It was not that urgent naman. I thought baka hindi pa narerestore yung psychic energy niya at kailangan niya magreplenish. :) Finally, nagkita na rin kami.

I have not been strange to Tarot. The closest thing that got me to reading tarot was my tarot app. I have a deck of tarot cards. Every once in a while, I randomly choose a card or get a read from the tarot app, make sense of my situations, and claim altogether that I have been enlightened. Char. There has always been much hope to this. 

It became a sort of a habit. The reading guides me. It clarifies and gives me some sense of perspectives. Funny because it was my first time to actually consult a tarot reader.

So, what is my reading?

1. Big decisions this year. My General Situation card is impulsive. There are difficult decisions but Mr. Tarot Reader said I still have all the time to think them through. Since I have been impulsive, I need a lot of patience!

2. I am burnout. I lack inspiration and my Ace of Wand card or my present card says it has been my main obstacles why I cannot get my groove back. Mr. Tarot Reader was pretty straightforward - I am emotionally stagnated. 'You have to be your own disruptor', said he. Probably the best takeway from the reading. I thought about my career, my life in general. How can I be emotionally stagnated? And yes, up to some extend, I admit I have been emotionally stagnated.

He said I'd have to catch up relationships with my friends, family. Deepen relationships with them and grab every opportunity to deepen relationship to your self and others.

3. The Future Card is Tower. Change is happening and you have to manage change. There will be a lot of shifting in relationships in the next three years 'starting tonight'! May ganoong level of confidence si Kuya. You can let go some people. Bring in new ones. The situation will be slightly improved. This is not just meaningul change but life defining ones, put emphasis on life defining ones.

4. As for the romantic relationships, 'Saving the best for last' ang drama. There will be two more. At dito ako natawa. 'Two more? NBSB nga ako to begin with!'. No, I was not excited. And again, na confirm na naman, 'hindi siya taga rito'. So AFAM na talaga ang market ko mga mars! At medyo kailangan ko na talaga lumuwas ng lumuwas for more chances of winning.

At some point, I got mentally drained because of the reading. I urged Mr. Tarot Reader a lot of details and indirect pieces of advice. Medyo naging guidance counselor ko pa yata si Kuya bigla! The reading went at least one hour. Like for one, I asked him 'why do I sometimes feel I want to begin again, it's like I always look forward to planning but fall short to completing it because I get easily discouraged?' He simply answered, 'Because you get easily bored'. 'Why do I always end up with a wrong boss?' It's because you are not just compatible, You expect a lot of sympathy from them but they have different work ethic, work style.'

Naisip ko tuloy minsan sa life, simpleng sagot lang naman talaga ang kailangan sa mga complicated answers. But I know life is never simple. Tell that to the Marines!

'Look back into the things that get you where you are right now'. 'You can reexamine what is your true calling and I think you have not found it yet'. 'You are almost there'.

Positive affirmation naman ang outcome. If I have to be practical about it, I can easily get these from friends who excel in giving advice. But a tarot reading is a special one. The universe is giving me a renewed level of reassurance.

So, what did I learn? Well, I have to continue to be a responsible, accountable, and patient adult and celebrate all this freakin' adulthood! It does not help if I am broke or full, just be and do it. I think that sums up my tarot reading. Lol.

I am starting some introspection - looking back to some things that made me where I am. And yes, I have to gear up for 'change', whatever that means. I hope I will have a new job later part this year - so that's a major change. To not be bored, I will continue to further develop my hobbies, cultivate my interests, deepen relationships with people, meet new people, catch up some lost years. That is quite a lot. But I think it's clear enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment